The EIRIS Foundation is launching a new 3-5 year strategy to advance our vision of a financial and corporate system that encourages sustainable and responsible wealth creation and management. This follows the merger of our former subsidiary EIRIS (which carried out company assessments for responsible investors) with Vigeo to form Vigeo Eiris in which we retain a 19% shareholding. Our research and work with charities, NGOs, investors & companies will focus on promoting a shift in economic activity that protects and restores environmental, social, intellectual and financial capital in long term partnerships with stakeholders for the benefit of all.
We have identified four strands:
• Increasing the practice and effectiveness of corporate responsibility initiatives
• Helping charities adopt and shape responsible investment practices
• Strengthening the good money/ethical investment options for individuals
• Helping the investor/company interface drive a greener, more responsible economy
We are at an exciting stage of development and have created two new roles which need committed individuals to deliver this programme. Of these we have filled the Campaign Organiser post, but are still looking for candidates for the Marketing Promoter post.
- promote our campaigns and materials to the public and to specific target audiences
- promote the Foundation to potential funders and specific projects or products to potential commercial partners
- build a supportive community of stakeholders and ensure that all our communications are clear and effective in empowering those we work or communicate with to make a difference.
Full details and application form: Marketing Promoter Job Description (final) & EIRIS Foundation Marketing Promoter Application form
Campaign Organiser (post now filled)
- develop our four programmes with individual organisations and partners (including charities) to help them play their part
- help us identify where change is needed and is achievable among investors and responsible companies
- in partnership with others or on our own account you will deploy research, analysis and influence to identify gaps, barriers, opportunities and enablers to bring those changes about.
Salary for each job: £35,000 for someone with the balance of skills, experience and approach that we are looking for.
Closing date for applications for the Marketing Promoter posts: Monday 7th August.
Please email complete application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to EIRIS Foundation, 17 Oval Way, London SE11 5RR.